About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Monday 1 November 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone,

I'm back!


I got back two days ago actually but my computer got itself a virus. Don't trust something called Smart Defragmenter! It is a virus!



Anyway I didn't get a game in France but I still had a great time and had tons of time to relax and think about warhammer.......

Also I have a few ideas for the blog; Weekly Posts;

- Friday Fluff - A post about some interesting piece of background or whatever thats cool.
- Monday Madness - Some random thing of anything to lighten up the week ahead.
- Wednesday Wisdom - A good article or blog or something I have found that is a good read or interesting.

And I also thought of doing a long thread of tactics and stuff starting from simple to complex.

Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails