About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Sunday 22 September 2013

New Forum - Eldar Resplendent

Thanks to my friend, a new forum has come to my attention, one that started recently but I've been wanting for years, ever since I started Eldar. Yup, it's an Eldar forum!

The Eldar Resplendent forum is still young (ironically) but thanks to the new codex I think it has a huge potential to help all the newbies who are converting to our web-ways *haha*. I hope to be quite active on this forum and sharing my 'wisdom', though will surely be getting a lot of ideas from it too.

I encourage all Eldar players, new and old to try this forum and look around.

So, see you on the web-way,

- XaP


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails