About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Markers and Game Aids

I was looking around the Warstore and I found these rather interesting ideas for general game markers and reminders. I forget to do many simple things and many other things are very easily lost track off which is what these markers remind you of.

How many times have you forgotten which tank was Stunned and which Shaken or which tank has popped smoke already or what units have previously run or even what turn it is? I have lost entire units and maybe games when I forgot to charge a vital unit or run or many other things.

These markers all provide an easy, simple and elegant way to remember.

REMEMBER THAT VITAL CHARGE!!!!!!

You don't want to forget your hard-fought damage results.

FIRE!! Wreaked tanks will look much cooler.

How often do you forget to charge or retreat?
These are all quite pricey markers to buy but I am sure I can make some of my own.....

1 comment:

  1. I made a bunch of 40K markers using spare bases. Stunned/Shaken counters, Pinned, Run, Gone to Ground, Markerlight counters, things like that. Also had a bunch of WHFB charge markers made from popsicle sticks. For things like immobilized or weapon destroyed/wrecked I tend to use bits of cotton.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails