About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Where are my Tyranids GW??

OK this is sort of a rant but a rant worth saying.

WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN A SINGLE TYRANID RELEASE WAVE YET!?!?


This has been bugging me for some time as I love my Tyranids and would love to see more and better models but this just isn't happening.... No new models, no Forgeworld stuff either, no hint of any updates or anything that could be construed as such. It's a sad time to be a Nid.

What's worse is that not only are the 'poster-boy' armies like Space Marines getting more attention than us bugs ( I can deal with that) but just recently the Dark Eldar have been given their THIRD wave of new models!

OK I admit they did need some major releases but if you look at everything that has been done to Tyranids it is just depressingly sad. The FAQ came out 8 months after the codex and that actually made the codex worse. Then although our codex is filled with units with no models at all (Tervigons, Swarmlord, Sky-slashers, etc...) we have not been given a single new model since the codexs' release.

Arg rant over.....

P.S. The Drak Eldar stuff is sweet though... just wish Tyranids would get some of that modelling love...

3 comments:

  1. Same here. Where is my Tervigon? Although I may just prefer to convert another fex depending on what they release...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All, so true, oh well, I better keep saving for the new Necron stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just want to ask why this post has had over half the pageviews for this entire blog for the last 3 months? No joke, over 1,600 views since it was posted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails