About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Friday 16 September 2011

Hobby Update

Hey everyone,

The last few months have been fairly productive for my hobby with me finishing off my two main armies and making them completely tabletop ready and starting a few new little projects. Here are the main models:



 Finally finished my second Fire Prism.I liked how it turned out with the highlighting working out well, the glass looking much better than I had ever hoped and the metal undersides looking dull but metallic.



Another tank I needed to get done, the Nightspinner has been given a little touch or character. I just couldn't resist attempting the thorns, I may have to add some more....




My new projects, I won the raffle competition over at White Scars and I got two battlesuits as a prize! This bodyguard is the first of my up coming Cadres Fireknife Command team. As you can see I have spent far too much time converting him and will keep doing so for much longer (this picture is about a week old and he has had a lot more work, full updates once I have finished both).


And finally a converted shield drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails