About Xenos and Proud

This is a small blog about my Warhammer 40,000 hobby. I will try to concentrate on the tactics behind the general game and my Xenos armies but there will be the odd post about random stuff.

About Me

My photo
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Xenos and Proud is an 18 year old from Scotland who has been playing 40K for the last 4 years. He loves the 'under-dog' xenos armies, namely his Tyranid Gorgon splinter fleet, his Saim-Hann windrider host, his Tau Vleastean Hunter-cadre and the newest addition, the Shadowfax Corsairs. Although his tactics are mostly 'borrowed', his painting skills still 'developing' and his luck becoming evermore 'ridiculous' he continues to play, paint and roll in the hope that one day things will get better.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Schools League Postponed!

I had all my units packaged neatly; all the rulebooks stowed; my army lists cleanly written; all the models freshly painted; my packed lunch packed and my hopes set high.

Then Schools League gets postponed two days before the event. 

I am not happy........

...... It has been postponed two weeks until the 29th. 

My rage lessens with laughter......

However I did get four games with my friends instead so I will get some pictures and reports up when I cool down. I learned a lot of things in those games so I will share my new knowledge later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails